Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PRAYER DOES CHANGE THINGS!

Our oldest grandson, age 20, laid in critical condition back in 2001 with severe head & body injuries that he had suffered after a Tractor-Trailer struck his vehicle turning it over and ejecting him. United Intercessors and all our prayer partners began to call on Jesus to spare his life, "...and pray for one to another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16.
The Miracle is Praise God he is still with us! Jehovah Ropha, our Healer, heard our prayers from heaven and healed him! Psalms 28:7 has been an encouragement to me. “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.” To God Be The Glory!

Blog Archive