Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jesus Hears Our Unspoken Desires: Proverbs 10:24b

I can recall a time when our youngest daughter, was combing her little girl’s hair one morning and desired some pink bows for her and didn’t have the extra finances at the time to purchase any. The same day of her unspoken desire, she was blessed with not only one but two beautiful pink bows for her daughter’s hair. Glory To God!
"...but the desire of the righteous shall be granted." Proverbs 10:24b
This past year I was looking for something, and in looking for it, I found a lid to a very precious piece of Fenton Glass that I had been blessed with. This lid had been lost or misplaced for almost 7 years. I had kept the bottom piece, but I had put it away in a drawer because it was “incomplete.” For some reason I kept it and did not want to throw it away. One day without looking for it, I found the lid and after 7 years it was now complete! To God Be The Glory!

Blog Archive