Thursday, April 21, 2011

Before We Call--HE WILL ANSWER! Jeremiah 29:12

God knows our every need even before we call, and will Answer! As we look unto HIM, his ear is bowed down to hear those needs. A few months back I needed to pay some very important bills for the ministry. I prayed and gave it to the Lord.

Later that evening I had a meeting to go to. When I arrived, there was another event going on that same night and the attendance was very sparse. When our meeting was over I got up to leave and a check was handed to me. The Lord is "So Good" and never ceases to amaze me; the check was for a large sum of money that "Took Care Of All My Bills" for the ministry and then some. "Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you." Jeremiah 29:12.


Blog Archive