Thursday, August 8, 2013

National Divine Connection Wailing Wall Of Prayer


Prophetess hilda arredondo
Praying For Your Needs
We receive many, many prayer requests from the body of Christ on a daily basis. Prayer Does Change Things—Our Heavenly Father is still hearing and answering our prayers. We received this email and pray that it will encourage and give you hope to continue to stand and believe for your healing! Your healing shall spring forth speedily…” Isaiah 58:8 

They wrote, “Dear friends in Christ. I have a PRAISE REPORT. I am so grateful to the Lord for your precious prayers for my wife and me. I had severe pain in my right hip. My doctor ordered me to an X-ray and ultrasound scan. Those examinations showed that there were calcification in my hip`s joint capsule but PRAISE THE LORD no more pain in my hip for 2 months!  In addition I suffered from a severe and sharp pain in my right knee and – PRAISE THE LORD - now all the pain in my knee is healed!  I will give ALL THE GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE to my heavenly Father and to my Lord, Jesus Christ!”  


Blog Archive