Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pray, God Will Restore Health To You

A young lady who desperately needed prayer called our ministry. She was bleeding excessively and the cause was unknown. The prayers of the saints quickly reached the heavens. "But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears." Psalm 18:6 (NLT)


A PRAISE REPORT was received that after prayer went forth for her healing the bleeding stopped and she was doing well. “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5.  God, we give you the Glory in Jesus name.

DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
When Two or More Agree, Our Lord Hears 
And Prayers Are Answered!

Click Here :  ndcp@att.net
To Submit Your Prayer Request

Blog Archive