Wednesday, July 30, 2014

God Is Always On Time

I walked away from my career in 1983 to give myself to full time prayer. Shortly after the Holy Spirit directed me to give my personal vehicle away. This left my husband and I with only one vehicle. My husband used it during the day to go to work and I used it in the evenings. One morning I had an appointment to go to but no vehicle to get there.  The Lord instructed me to get dressed and wait--He would send someone to pick me up!  So I obeyed and got dressed, waiting and trusting our Lord for my ride. “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

I kept looking at the clock and time was getting close and no one had showed up, when I heard a car drive up and honk the horn. I could hardly believe my eyes, this sister in the Lord pulled up to my door driving a Mercedes Benz. She said that the Holy Spirit told her that she was to was to be available to me today and to take me wherever I needed to go. That morning I was reminded yet again, that Our God will never fail us nor will He fail you--prayer was an important occupation to Him. …the Lord…is faithful in all he does.” Psalm 33:4 (NIV) I had never ridden in a Mercedes Benz before but our God made a way for me to get to my appointment that day on time and in style. If you have a need--pray, obey and trust in Him--He will come through for you! Thank you Jesus for “Answering” my prayer—To God Be The Glory!

Blog Archive