Thursday, August 21, 2014

God's Favor

We recently received a prayer request for someone desperately needing a better job. We prayed and dispatched his need out to all our Divine Connection Prayer Partners. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will…help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10 
 
Praise Report: God moved on his behalf. One of his previous employers asked him to return. He was given a better position, with a raise in pay and better hours. Praise The Lord! “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

Do You Have A Need Today?
Click Here ndcp@att.net To Email Us Your Prayer Request
Nothing Is Too Hard For God

Blog Archive