Thursday, May 14, 2015

Don't Panic--PRAY!

Jesus did many miracles in His time and continues to do those miracles today. One that stands out is in Luke 8:24, “And they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm.”

Testimony: A few years ago destructive weather brought much rain to our area. This was about the fourth time within a month that this happened. The rains were pouring down and I knew that if it did not stop--more flooding was on the way. The weather channel had just announced that a “Tornado Watch” was in effect till midnight for our area and here it was mid afternoon. I called all the praying people that I could get to stand with me. We all began to pray and I went and stood on my front porch and as Jesus did--raised my hands to heaven and commanded those storms and rains to cease!

Victory Report: Within about ten minutes the storms and rains stopped and then there was a calm. Within a short time the weather reports came across the television saying, "The Tornado Watch Had Been Lifted—NO More Tornado Watch!” Our God is able to do for us what seems to be impossible. "Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you." Jeremiah 29:12


National Divine Connection Of Prayer
Answering & Fulfilling God’s Call To Prayer In 2015

Click Here: ndcp@att.net
To Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here To Visit Our Website Home Page



Blog Archive