Thursday, September 10, 2015

Jehovah Rapha Our Healer

We received a prayer request for a person who was suffering with asthma, lung inflammation and allergies and had difficulty breathing. We put her need up on our Wailing Wall and prayed for Jesus to heal all her infirmities--Jehovah Rapha our Healer infuse her body with Holy Ghost HEALING POWER and make her whole again. "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise." Jeremiah 17:14


Praise Report: Dear Sis Hilda, Thank you for your faithfulness...your prayers have reached the ears of the Father and His Healing power is at work she is showing some improvement. Thank you Jesus! 


National Divine Connection Of Prayer
Answering & Fulfilling God’s Call To Prayer In 2015


Click Here: ndcp@att.net
To Email Us Your Prayer Request

Blog Archive