Thursday, March 17, 2016

Great Victory, In Jesus Name


A young man received a negative report. He was diagnosed as having a brain tumor. We began praying for him and immediately dispatched his need out to our National Divine Connection Prayer Teams. “…the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” Matthew 18:19

One month later he went back to the hospital for test results and Praise God--they found nothing and he got the Victory! To God be the Glory! "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise." Jeremiah 17:14 We have seen many miracles of “Answered Prayer” over the years and Prayer Does Change Things! "For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37


We Pray You Are Encouraged By This Testimony
And Want To Pray For You!

To Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net


Blog Archive