Thursday, May 5, 2016

We Serve The Mighty Healer

We prayed for a Christian brother who suffered with liver problems. We prayed and lifted his need up daily--our NDC Prayer Teams also joined us in prayer for his healing. “For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord.” Jeremiah 30:17

Testimony:Dear Prophetess Hilda, I again thank you from the bottom of my heart to the Lord about your fervent and powerful prayers for me so that praise reports could have come possible!!!  My liver counts have come down from the counts in the blood tests 10-16-2015 to the counts in new blood tests 03-16-2016!!!” With love and blessings in Jesus Christ, A.M

We give God the Glory for this wonderful praise report! “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us.” 1 John 5:14


We Pray You Are Encouraged By This Testimony
And Want To Pray For You

To Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net





Blog Archive