Thursday, July 28, 2016

Prayer Truly Makes A Difference

For Praying
Dear Sis Hilda, I just wanted to take the time to write and let you know how much of a blessing your ministry has meant to me. Through the ministry of National Divine Connection my life has changed. People around me whose names I called in and asked you to put on the “Prayer Wall” have been SAVED, HEALED and SET FREE; proving that; “…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16  “Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight!” Leviticus 26:8 Thank you Sister Hilda for being faithful to the call of prayer and putting the ten thousand to flight!

Your Sister In the Lord,
Corpus Christi, TX.


Prayer Truly Makes A Difference   

Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!




Blog Archive