Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Christmas Gift

Dear Praying Friends, Years ago one afternoon I received a call from a widow lady who was in a real dilemma and needed the favor of the Lord. I had spoken to her on occasion and she shared with me that year’s back, her daughter had gone through some very hard times because of a divorce.  Her little granddaughter had been put in a foster home, a decision made in the child's best interest. Now, I knew that this little widow was in poor health and up in her years.  The day she called me she had gone to see a lawyer for help in finding her granddaughter, but he needed a $100 retainer fee that she didn't have.  She didn’t have any extra money and was on a fixed income--her heart ached to see her grand child once again.  She had a "Special Gift" she wanted give to her for Christmas.


I hung up the phone and at that moment still on my knees, with tears in my eyes, I said, Lord, I wish I had the $100 to give to her.  The Holy Spirit responded, “You have something greater than money--you have prayer power!”  As I continued to pray a quick thought came that I should call the department in that city and I did.  I was immediately put through to the head of that organization. It was amazing!  I was put through without any questions asked.  A lady answered, I introduced myself to her and shared briefly the widow’s situation and how desperately she wanted to see her grandchild.  Could she help? She asked me again for my name, thanked me for calling and letting her know of the situation.  All of this happened so quickly, that for a moment I thought, "Did I just do all that?" A few weeks later, a "Rejoicing Widow" called me and said, "Guess what, I'm going to meet with my granddaughter! They are going to let me see her, so I can give her my CHRISTMAS GIFT!  Again, the Holy Spirit said to me, "You see, prayer power is greater than money, attorneys or anything else in this world. To God be the Glory for Answered Prayer! 

It’s the Season of Miracles--A Saviour is Born--Do you need a Miracle? Just ask and He will hear you from His Holy Heaven. "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11 


Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!




Blog Archive