Thursday, February 16, 2017

Jehovah Rapha, Our Healer

Prayer Request: We received a call from a very concerned mother. She shared with me that a few days earlier she had given birth to their first child. The delivery was not easy and there were some complications but with God’s help and much prayer she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her and her husband had just been home a few days from the hospital and their newborn baby girl started showing signs of jaundice. Her parents became fearful so we prayed, “Lord Jesus, heal her!” After we prayed she told me the Lord said to her, “Trust Me!” She thought, Yes, Lord I will trust you. I have heard thy prayer…I will heal thee...” 2 Kings 20:5

Jehovah Rapha, Our Healer

Our Prayers Were Answered: Within a week her skin color was normal and Praise God, no more jaundice! Her parents were so grateful to the Lord and for the prayer that went forth for their daughter. To God be the Glory! When Two Or More Agree, Things Happen, And Prayers Are Answered! “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is heaven.” Matthew 18:19



Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!





Blog Archive