Thursday, March 9, 2017

Prayer Power

Prayer Request: “Sis Hilda, Please continue to stand believing my daughter-in-law is healed of breast cancer. Her last chemo treatment is Monday then they'll schedule surgery after which she is to begin radiation. BUT God put in our hearts that this is for His Glory. We are believing for healing without surgery.”

There is such a blessing when we pray for the needs of others so we immediately added her need to our Wailing Wall and stood in faith believing that Jesus touch her and give her a wonderful healing miracle! "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." John 14:13-14


Prayer Does Change Things: Later this sister in Christ sent us an email with this update and answer to prayer. “Sis Hilda, I wanted to let you know that my daughter-in-law had surgery and the doctors were surprised that there was no visible tumor yet did the mastectomy and reconstruction. She went home Wednesday evening and is doing well. More good news from the Doctors office, All Lymph Nodes Cancer Free, Original Tumor Shrunk! Thank you for your prayers.” We give God all the Glory! …for I am the Lord your healer.” Exodus 15:26

Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!



Blog Archive