Thursday, June 15, 2017

Faithful Praying Friends

National Divine Connection 
Received This Letter Of Thanks

"Dear Sister Hilda, I just appreciate you and your ministry so much. I need not tell you that without the prayers of the faithful saints, I would never have made it. God hears and answers the earnest cry of His children and He knows our hearts. “I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry…” Psalm 116:1

Your ministry has helped me tremendously in my walk with God. Many didn’t have time to hear my hearts cry when I needed help, but you took the time to listen and pray for me. “…pray one for another…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16 I truly appreciate you and all the NDC prayer warriors. May the Lord bless you and all the glory for faithful praying friends!

Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!




Blog Archive