Thursday, July 20, 2017

God Generously Provides

Testimony: Dear Sister Hilda and Ministry Friends, I wanted to thank you for praying for our family. “…earnest prayer for him was made to God by the church.” Acts 12:5 (ESV) I’d like to share our testimony with you all. My husband and I blessed two family members who needed help financially. We obeyed God--stepped out in faith and gave, knowing that we also had a financial obligation that needed met by Thursday.


In the natural it left us a little short but we new the Lord would supply. I normally receive my check by Friday and the miracle is that it came on Monday. It never comes on a Monday but because my check came early we were able to deposit it into our bank and meet that need on time. God is so good, He is faithful and always on time! Thank you Jesus for answered prayer.  And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.”2 Corinthians 9:8

Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!


Blog Archive