Thursday, September 14, 2017

God Gets All The Glory

Testimony: A few days ago our prayer line rang and a grandmother needed prayer for her grandchild who was screaming because of a terrible and painful earache.  I could not get that baby and his severe pain out of my mind. 

Victory Report: After I hung up the phone rang again and it was someone with a prayer request so we prayed for her need. I knew this sister well and requested her prayer agreement for the baby with the earache.  While praying I knew we had touched heaven for that baby. A short time later I called to see how the baby was doing? He was happy and quiet!! To God be the Glory!!  “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16



Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!





Blog Archive