Thursday, October 5, 2017

God Can Do Anything

We received a prayer request from a sister in the Lord who needed prayer agreement for finances to purchase a new vehicle.  She shared with us that the Lord heard our prayers and that she received her miracle! Within a few hours Jesus met her financial need and she was able to purchase the new vehicle she so desperately needed. To God Be The Glory! “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think…” Ephesians 3:20 

 Testimony: “Dear Sister Hilda, I went in to purchase a vehicle with no money to put down.  I expected to refinance a loan. I test drove the vehicle then signed the paperwork to purchase the truck. As I sat there, I spoke to God about not having the money as I signed the paperwork.  The salesman called to switch my insurance.  Everything was in place for me to purchase this vehicle.  I went to my credit union and I couldn't refinance the loan. I had already signed the paperwork but didn't have the money to put down. I was in need of a miracle.  

Victory  Report: I checked my mail and had an application to apply for a credit card.  I was approved for the exact amount of money needed for the down payment. My miracle took place in less than hour! Our God is Awesome!" 

Thank you for praying,
Sincerely, D.J.



Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!




Blog Archive