Thursday, November 2, 2017

God Cares For Us

An elderly woman in her 90’s was in the nursing home and wasn’t eating and losing her strength. A concerned friend called for prayer—we immediately put her need on our Prayer Wall and began praying. Our NDC Prayer Teams united with us in prayer believing that she would get her appetite back and regain strength in Jesus name. “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:19


We received a “Victory Report” that she began eating again, started gaining weight and was on the road to recovery. We thank all our precious prayer partners that helped us pray for her need. To God Be The Glory! Even to your old age and gray hairs…I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” Isaiah 46:4 (NIV)


Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!


Blog Archive