Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Praying For Each Other

Testimony: Dear Sister Hilda, I called your ministry on a Saturday evening and was so blessed that you took the time to agree with me in prayer for my son’s healing. He was very ill and had a high fever. I had taken him to the doctor but they said it was a virus and that they really couldn’t do anything for him.”

Victory Report: I wanted you to know that God heard and answered our prayers! Within a very short time after we prayed his fever broke completely; he began to feel better and was able to eat. To Him be the Glory!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to pray with me. I know there are not many ministries out there today where the founder of that ministry would be available to personally pray with me on a late Saturday evening. Thank you for your service to the Lord and continued prayer support for the needs of others and your prayer warriors!” “…pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results.” James 5:16 (NLT)


Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!



Blog Archive