Thursday, August 24, 2017

An Open Door, God's Favor

Years ago I received a call from a precious sister in the Lord who I had known for about 28 years. She said, “Please agree with me in prayer, I feel like I have the flu and I lost my job yesterday. She is a widow, so after praying, I said, "You know Jesus loves the widows, the orphans and sojourners and when one door closes, another one will open.”  She thanked me for praying with her and told me that she was going to pick up her check.

Victory Report: Our God heard the prayer of agreement. She called me a few hours later and I could hear joy in her voice, she said, "I have a praise report." She shared with me that while waiting for her check in the lobby of the company--the main supervisor came into the lobby and said, “How is it going”? She told him that she no longer worked there and was waiting for her last check. He said, “Oh no, your a good and faithful worker and I'm not going to let you go. As a matter of fact, I'm hiring you back and putting you in another department today!”  She was so happy as she shared her testimony with me. We give God ALL the Glory! “I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.” Revelation 3:8


Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!



Blog Archive