Thursday, August 3, 2017

Put Your Trust In The Lord

Dear Praying Friends, I am reminded of a time when I was looking at my financial situation and wondering how I was going to pay all my bills plus some extra obligations that were pending.  I had been praying, looking up to heaven and talking to the Lord for several days about my need. I had told no one about how I needed help financially.  

Then a few days later the phone rang and it was some special Christian friends who wanted to meet with us for lunch.  I went just expecting good fellowship and food, but to my surprise as we set down at the dinner table they handed me an envelope and when I opened it, it was a check for an amount that would cover all my bills and extra obligations!  To God Be The Glory! "In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness." Psalm 31:1

The Lord is so good and so wonderful.  If you have needs put your trust in the Lord and He will deliver you in His righteousness. He will not put us to shame.  We are His children and joint-heirs with His Son the Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:16) 



Email Us Your Prayer Request
Click Here: ndcp@att.net

We Will Agree With You In Prayer For Your Special Need.
When Two Or More Agree Things Happen And Prayers Get Answered!




Blog Archive