Thursday, October 29, 2015

Agape Love

Sharing a Nugget Of Praise from a Sister in the Lord. “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.” 1 John 4:7-8

“Dear Sister Hilda, I just appreciate you and your ministry of prayer so much. I need not tell you that without the prayers of the faithful saints, I would never have made it. God hears the earnest cry of His children and He knows our hearts. I love you and the ministry and truly appreciate you.

Your ministry has helped me tremendously in my walk with God. Many didn’t have time to hear my heart cry when I needed help, but you listened and you didn’t make me feel like a failure. You showed me that you cared by your gentleness, love and genuine concern for me. May the Lord bless you and all at National Divine Connection for your prayers—SR, Carencro La


National Divine Connection Of Prayer
We Pray You Are Encouraged By This Testimony

Click Here: ndcp@att.net

To Email Us Your Prayer Request


Blog Archive