Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Lord Is Our Peace

An expectant mother who was under heavy oppression phoned our ministry for prayer. We prayed with her and also dispatched her need out to our prayer teams. "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19 

We received a praise report on her situation. Soon after we prayed her home was flooded with God’s peace and the following night she gave birth to a beautiful, healthy babyTo God be the Glory! “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.’ John 14:27 Prayer Changes Things--Much Thanks To All Our Divine Connection Praying Friends who faithfully stand with us in prayer for all the needs! 


National Divine Connection Of Prayer
We Pray You Are Encouraged By This Testimony

Click Here: ndcp@att.net

To Email Us Your Prayer Request


Blog Archive