Thursday, October 8, 2015

Trust Jesus

Dear Sister Hilda, I would like to share this wonderful testimony of answered prayer with you. “I had an extra bill to pay this month and wasn’t sure how I was going to come up with the money by the 17th of the month.  Well my thoughts were I know you got this Lord and went on…later that morning I decided to switch purses and came across and envelope with receipts in it. I usually throw stuff away without really looking but I decided to take a closer look before throwing them away. To my surprise there was a $100 bill amongst all those receipts.

I’m not even sure how I missed it the first time, nevertheless I was shocked and thought I can’t believe that it was exactly the amount that I needed for my bill. I didn’t have to wait 17 days for God to move on my behalf, it came instantly and I heard Him say “I asked you to put your trust in me.” I wept with a grateful heart and said, “Yes Lord, I choose to put my trust in you. Prayer Changes Everything--To God Be The Glory!  “But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence.” Jeremiah 17:7 (TLB)

National Divine Connection Of Prayer
We Pray You Are Encouraged By This Testimony

Click Here: ndcp@att.net
To Email Us Your Prayer Request




Blog Archive